Honestly Flash videos are everywhere nowadays, especially since the format has become synonymous with video streaming. When you encounter a video stream on a website, it is a fair bet that it will be Flash-based, and the same can be said of the many Flash-based animations that are out there too.
The only downside when dealing with Flash video content is the fact that they need to be streamed when you watch them a website. As such, you can’t watch them if you’re offline – and certainly won’t be able to save it onto your hard drive. If you want to do either of those things, you’ll need outside help in the shape of Movavi Screen Capture Studio.
With screen capture, you can record anything that is on your screen and so in this case you will want to use Movavi Screen Capture Studio to capture the Flash video from the website. When that is done you can save it, and watch it offline, share it with friends, or do whatever else you want to.
If you want to use Movavi Screen Capture Studio as an online Flash video downloader, here’s how to do that:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio and select ‘Capture screen’ from the main menu.
- Set the capture frame (i.e. the yellow frame) to encompass the Flash video that you want to record by resizing and re positioning it.
- Check that the audio source is set to ‘System Audio’ by seeing whether or not there is a green tick on the icon.
- Click ‘REC’ to start recording as the Flash video begins to play.
- Click ‘Stop’ to stop recording when the Flash video is over, and then ‘Save’ to save it in any format.
It may help to also use some of the features in Movavi Screen Capture Studio to enhance the video quality, cut and combine video segments, apply special effects, insert customization text, add audio tracks, and so on. With these video editing features you will be able to tweak and adjust your video so that it is exactly as you require.
Right from the first time you use Movavi Screen Capture Studio to save Flash videos it will be evident how easy it is to use. The same can be said of all of its features really, which is why it makes sense to give it a try.